What This Site Will Cover
Out Of Date Warning
Languages change. Perspectives are different. Ideas move on. This article was published on August 7, 2008 which is more than two years ago. It may be out of date. You should verify that technical information in this article is still current before relying upon it for your own purposes.
I’ve given a lot of thought to the issue areas I wish to cover through this blog. And though occasionally I will deviate from these areas to comment on other technological thoughts, questions or ideas, I wanted to give you, the reader, the “why” for the reasons you should be reading this blog.
The six areas of focus that I will be discussing and debating (in no particular order):
- How to make software more innovative, powerful, and easy to use.
- LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP).
- Linux-based systems and software like Subversion, OpenSSH, Postfix, Fetchmail, etc.
- All things Apple (I’m a shareholder, not a fanboy; my support and criticism has a different tack).
- The PHP community in the greater DC area, and the larger community (when I go to conferences).
- The nuances of operating a technology-based business, based on my experiences.
Along the way we may find other topics and that’s fine. But for now, those are the main areas I’ve chosen to focus on. I hope you’ll join me in that focus.
Write better object oriented PHP today.
Object oriented programming always leaves you with a headache. What if you could master it instead?Get the book now! »
There are currently no comments.